Equipment: Each competitor must bring a water tank to use at the Aid stations. There are no other requirements except for the possibility to attach the bib.
Time limits for finishing are: 4:00 hours for 21.1 km. and 3:30 hours for 10 km.
• It is advisable to take out insurance and carry out a pre-competitive check-up (including pulse and blood pressure measurement) not earlier than 3 days before the race;
• Try to run on the hardest part of the strip, which is usually closest to the water;
• If you plan to run barefoot, it is a good idea to prepare in advance with training.
Preliminary refusal of participation, refund and change of the distance:
• The system allows a participant to opt out and receive a part of their fee if this occurs within a specified period before the start day. As the start approaches, the part that can be restored decreases;
• Before closing the site registration, it is possible to change the distance for which an additional minimum fee is charged.
Registration and fees:
• Registration starts on Sep 1, 2021. You can see the different fees and periods on the "Registration" page.
• Registration without a paid fee does not give you the right to participate in the event and becomes not valid after the registration of the site is closed. Only with the rest of the available bibs will the registration be made on-site before the start at an increased fee.
• The fee is the same for both distances.
• The accompanying participant fee is 50% of the standard fee. The attendant pays a full fee.
• Participation in the 2.2 kilometer distance is free of charge.
The fee includes:
The fee can be paid at EasyPay's cash desk, via an ATM, bank transfer or electronically through the ePay and PayPal platforms.
We recommend that you make the payment immediately after registration. If you postpone the payment for later, use the link we send you by email after registration. If you did not receive the email, please check your spam folder, and if you do not find a letter there as well, let us know. Use the email at the bottom left of each page.
When paying the fee, the Promocode box can be used only if you have a discount voucher.To pay electronically through PayPal, select the PayPal radio button and press Pay.
If you select the “ePay / EasyPay” radio button, after pressing the “Pay” button you will be able to choose whether to pay electronically in the ePay system, at the EasyPay cash desk, by bank transfer or by ATM.
To pay at the cash desk you need a payment code that will be generated on the page. Make a note of this code and pay it at your convenience, no later than the payment deadline on the page.
To make an ATM payment, you need a merchant code and a payment code that is generated on the page.
After you make the payment, the system will automatically confirm your registration, and the list of participants in the last column of the line with your information will say "YES" for "Paid fee".