- The route is not marked, except in the immediate vicinity of the start / finish, around and at the mouth of the river. Outside the marked sections, follow the coastline, not more than 15 meters from the coast;
- The mouth of the Kamchia River crosses a marked ford, located shortly after the inflow of the river into the sea. The passage is watched by a team of lifeguards. Those who do not wish to cross the mouth wading can use the water wheels and / or boats provided by the organizers, but will also go through an additional obstacle that will slow them down. If conditions (high river level, high currents, high sea waves or other) do not allow the mouth to bewaded, the organizers will provide additional vessels for crossing the river;
- The swimming track (as a part of the triathlon) is one-way and is marked with buoys, which are rounded on the outside;
- The kayak route is two-way and follows the Kamchia River upstream to a marked point, from which the cocmpetitors return;
- The route can be run with or without shoes;
- The route is two-way - going and returning. There are two checkpoints and checkpoints along the route - the fifth and 10.55 kilometers. The first point is the point from which the participants of 10 kilometers return. Participants in the half marathon distance pass through the first point and return from the second point;
- Registration and bibs are individual and cannot be assigned;
- It is strictly forbidden to dispose of any rubbish along the route, except for the designated places in the areas of the Aid stations and the start / finish line;
- Children between the ages of 9 and 18 can be registered as accompanied by a parent / guardian or a parent-authorized trainer. In this case, the parent or the authorized trainer signs a special declaration after receiving the bib. You can download the declaration from here. Accompanied participants and accompanying person move together and cross the river with only a water wheel. To register an accompanying participant, select "Add Accompanied Participant" at the time of enrollment. The time of escort is measured by only one participant;
- Only runners over the age of 14 are allowed to run 10 km;
- Only runners over the age of 16 are allowed to run 21 km;
- Only participants over the age of 18 are allowed in the triathlon;
- Only children above 2-14 years old can participate in the 2 km children's run;
- Participants under the age of 18 must submit a parental / guardian authorized coach statement of agreement. You can download the declaration from here.
Equipment: Each competitor must bring a water tank to use at the Aid stations. Triathletes must wear swimming goggles and a swimming cap during the swimming stage and a life jacket during the kayak stage. Swimming hats are provided by the organizers. Life jackets are also provided by the organizers if the participant has requested a kayak rental. There are no other requirements except for the possibility to attach the bib.
Timing is done with RFID chips attached to the bibs, and for triathlon with chips attached to the ankle.
Time limits for finishing are:
- 4:00 hours for 21.1 km.
- 3:30 hours for 10 km.
- 5:00 for triathlon.
• It is advisable to take out insurance and carry out a pre-competitive check-up (including pulse and blood pressure measurement) not earlier than 3 days before the race;
• Try to run on the hardest part of the strip, which is usually closest to the water;
• If you plan to run barefoot, it is a good idea to prepare in advance with training.
Preliminary refusal of participation, refund and change of the distance:
• The system allows a participant to opt out and receive a part of their fee if this occurs within a specified period before the start day. As the start approaches, the part that can be restored decreases;
• Before closing the site registration, it is possible to change the distance for which an additional minimum fee is charged.
Registration and fees:
• You can see the different fees and periods on the "Registration" page.
• Registration without a paid fee does not give you the right to participate in the event and becomes not valid after the registration of the site is closed. Only with the rest of the available bibs will the registration be made on-site before the start at an increased fee.
• The accompanied participant's fee is 50% of the standard fee. The accompanying participant pays a full fee.
• Participation in the 2.2 kilometer distance is free of charge. You can register before the competition.
The fee includes:
- fruit and water at the Start/Finish and at the Control and Aid stations;
- time measuring and final placing;
- prizes and raffle;
- a medal;
- health care at the Start/Finish;
- observation and assistance by lifeguards during crossing the mouth of the river and swimming in the sea as part of the Triathlon.
- toilets at the Start/Finish;
- place for leaving your luggage (without valuables) at the Start/Finish; The fee can be paid at EasyPay's cash desk, via an ATM, bank transfer or electronically through the ePay and PayPal platforms. We recommend that you make the payment immediately after registration. If you postpone the payment for later, use the link we send you by email after registration. If you did not receive the email, please check your spam folder, and if you do not find a letter there as well, let us know. Use the email at the bottom left of each page. When paying the fee, the Promocode box can be used only if you have a discount voucher.To pay electronically through PayPal, select the PayPal radio button and press Pay.
If you select the “ePay / EasyPay” radio button, after pressing the “Pay” button you will be able to choose whether to pay electronically in the ePay system, at the EasyPay cash desk, by bank transfer or by ATM.
To pay at the cash desk you need a payment code that will be generated on the page. Make a note of this code and pay it at your convenience, no later than the payment deadline on the page.
To make an ATM payment, you need a merchant code and a payment code that is generated on the page.
After you make the payment, the system will automatically confirm your registration, and the list of participants in the last column of the line with your information will say "YES" for "Paid fee".